Sunday, November 28, 2010

Past and Present 2 months in Florida

Okay so lets recap the past 2 months I've been here.
Drove down from Michigan to Florida- did all the driving myself.
Car got towed on Orange Avenue downtown Orlando with ticket.
Found cute one bedroom that I could afford near work.
Involved in a car collision which resulted in my car being totaled-no major injuries.
Learning the bus system, it's going okay.
Broke up with boyfriend. (it was a mutual breakup)
Got library card! enjoying the Orange County Library System and still trying to go without internet at my apt.
Creating activity plan for Quest North Works.

Future plans.
Cut and dye hair for a big change and def join a gym (start working out more) That always helps the self esteem.
Bicycle or motor scooter...prob bicycle to start out with....
get furniture for apt!! Dec 11th made apt w/local charity The Mustard Seed.
Finish schedule for December with weekly outings with area D.
Join a networking site, maybe start dating again...ugh. lol
Start rosetta stone spanish? hmmm need to figure that out.
Start tutoring?
Well these are all good thoughts, not sure what I'll actually end up doing, I guess we'll see what actually happens!

No comments: